Friday, March 27, 2009

Great Grandparents

Helen and I went to visit her great grandparents (my grandparents) on Monday. She was instantly happy to see my grandma, but tried to make herself invisible by hiding her face in my neck as soon as my grandpa appeared. This is what she does these days when new men come into her space. Pretty quickly, she warmed up to him and even let him give her a kiss goodbye. She had fun playing with the new doll that my grandma gave her and filling grandma's cart with animals and toys:
She entertained everyone by sitting in her booster chair and practicing her buckling skills:She pretended to nap with her babies:
And then, when she was truly tired, she went into the hall and tried to take a real nap with her new baby:
Now that the weather is nicer and we can count on safe roads and reasonable temperatures, we'll take more trips to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment